Sunday Chat: Unanswered Prayers: 6 Reasons & Why You Should Keep Trusting God's Plan


Trust God's plan and have faith! Pray without ceasing! ♥

 Now the Lord was gracious to Sarah as he had said, 
and the Lord did for Sarah what he had promised. 
Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham 
in his old age, at the very time 
God had promised him. 
Genesis 21:1-2

“So I say to you, 
ask, and it will be given to you; 
seek, and you will find; 
knock, and it will be opened to you. 
For everyone who asks receives, 
and he who seeks finds, and 
to him who knocks it will be opened. 
Luke 11:9-10

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9

 For I know the plans I have for you,” 
declares the Lord, 
“plans to prosper you 
and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment