So do not fear, for I am with you;

    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you;

    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10


For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, 
but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

Look at the birds of the air; 
they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, 
and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. 
Are you not much more valuable than they?
Matthew 6:26

Have no fear of sudden disaster
    or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked,
 for the Lord will be at your side
    and will keep your foot from being snared.
Proverbs 3: 25-26

You have not, because you ask not.
James 4:2

Don’t worry about anything; instead, 
pray about everything. 
Tell God what you need, 
and thank him for all he has done.
Philippians 4:6

Who of you by worrying can 
add a single hour to your life
Since you cannot do this very little thing, 
why do you worry about the rest?
Luke 12:25-26




No comments:

Post a Comment