In today’s YouTube video, I talk about the question, “Is my life as blessed as it seems?”
The answer is yes—and no.
I am so incredibly blessed, thanks to the Lord, but my life isn’t perfect. I CHOOSE to give thanks, praise the Lord, and be grateful, knowing that He takes care of me in all seasons of life.
When I go through difficult times, I try to use them as opportunities for learning and growth rather than allowing them to overshadow all the good around me. I still choose to focus on the many blessings and positive things in my life.
That doesn’t mean the hard times aren’t hard. It means I trust that the Lord is with me through them.
These verses remind me to give thanks, trust the Lord, and keep my perspective when life isn’t perfect. They have helped me, and I hope they help you as well.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
“In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus
concerning you.”
Colossians 3:15
“And let the peace of God rule in your hearts…
and be ye thankful.”
Colossians 3:17
“And whatsoever ye do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by him.”
Ephesians 5:20
“Giving thanks always for all things
unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Matthew 6:26-27
Look at the birds of the air;
they do not sow or reap or store away in barns,
and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not much more valuable than they?
Can any one of you by worrying
add a single hour to your life?
John 16:33
In the world ye shall have tribulation:
but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”
Romans 5:34
We glory in tribulations also:
knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
And patience, experience;
and experience, hope.”
2 Corinthians 4:17-18
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment,
worketh for us a far more exceeding
and eternal weight of glory…”
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord.
“They are plans for good and not for disaster,
to give you a future and a hope.
Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes everything to work together
for the good of those who love God
and are called according to his purpose for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment