June Ipsy Bag

I wasn't thrilled with my bag last month so when I opened this month's bag I was so happy to discover some wonderful products:

Everything came in this darling little Rebecca Minkoff bag with this tropical pineapple "Pretty in Paradise" pattern:


Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara - I will enjoy trying this out.


NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Streudel.  I own several Butter Glosses and love them, but I didn't have this color



Nicka K Shimmer Eyeliner in Blue -  This looks like a nice product but, I think I am past the age of wearing a flourescent blue eyeliner so I won't be keeping this:

Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray.  I can't wait to try this and see if I can spray this on my straight hair and get a beachy look!


Laneige BB Cushion Foundation - I am really intrigued by this product...especially if it does everything it claims!  It says that it hydrates, brightens, color corrects and fills fine lines.  It is full coverage.  There are a puff and 3 pots in shades light, medium and dark.  The full size foundation pot at Target is $34.  I can't wait to try this one!



I am really pleased with my bag this month and can't wait to try everything.  If you get an Ipsy bag, let me know what you got and if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment