Air Fryer Keto Chocolate Brownies


Mix, bake & eat - doesn't get any better than this!!!  Ooey gooey richness that doesn't need a frosting or carbs! Perfect for an indulgence!

Air Fryer Chocolate Brownie
1/4 C butter, melted
1 C almond flour
1/2 C rounded (not level) granular erythritol
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 mayonnaise
1/4 C unsweetened cocoa powder
2 large eggs

Mix all ingredients till smooth
Pour into either a rectangle glass container
Place into air fryer
Cook 300F for 25 minutes (till toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean)
Cool completely



2 comments:

  1. I have the same air fryer as you. My rectangle baking dish won't fit in it. My square one will, will that work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would think that would work just fine. I hope you love them!

      Delete