December Scriptures

Do not be anxious about anything, 
but in every situation, by prayer and petition, 
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 
~Philippians 4:6
 (this seems to be a regular scripture 
that I include, as it is so good) 
 
Can any one of you by worrying 
add a single hour to your life? 
~Matthew 6:27 

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, 
for tomorrow will worry about itself. 
Each day has enough trouble of its own 
~Matthew 6:34 

Cast all your anxiety on him 
because he cares for you. 
~1 Peter 5:7 

“I have told you these things, 
so that in me you may have peace. 
In this world you will have trouble. 
But take heart! I have overcome the world.” 
~John 16:33

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, 
give thanks in all circumstances; 
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18  

Praise the Lord, my soul, 
and forget not all his benefits 
~Psalms 103:2 

This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
~Psalm 118:24

I am not saying this because I am in need, 
for I have learned to be content 
whatever the circumstances. 
~Philippians 4:11 

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, 
give thanks in all circumstances; 
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment