Elle's AMAZING Tuna Salad

WOW! I can't believe the amazing flavors that come from this combination. The contrasting textures and flavores are incredible! This is the kind of recipe that has me drooling about the next time that I will make it - yum!


Elle's AMAZING Tuna Salad


1 can tuna or 1/2 can salmon

5 or 6 slices of long English cucumber, diced

1 avocado, diced

2 to 4 tsp mayonnaise (add a bit at a time, depending on how 'moist' you want it)

1/2 tsp to 3 Tbsp siracha (depending on desired spice level)

2 Tbsp green onion finely chopped for garnish

1 tsp black sesame seeds for garnish OR the best is Everything But The Bagel Seasoning on top YUM!


Mix all ingredients together and serve either on lettuce leaves, rice cakes, in a sandwich or on a bun or  on crackers. This has so much flavor. Your mouth will thank me!


1 comment:

  1. Nifty recipe, Elle! I've been topping off my tuna stash again - think the next four months might be dicey, so always looking for novel tuna ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete