I’ve made this chicken many times over the years, so it surprised me when I recently served it and Mark said, “WOW, this is great! I could eat this again.”
I looked at him to see if he was joking but, nope, he genuinely didn’t remember that he’s had it many times over the years! ๐
Good to know he still loves it, because I call it Mark’s Marvelous Chicken for a reason - and I guess it gets to keep the name.
This is one of those recipes I love because it’s simple, fast, and delicious. The Parmesan-mayo topping keeps the chicken moist while the panko breadcrumbs give it a flavorful, lightly crispy coating.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15–20 minutes
Total Time: 20–25 minutes
Servings: 2
Ingredients
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt and pepper, to taste
1½ teaspoons herbs, such as thyme and garlic seasoning or thyme and Italian seasoning
4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons mayonnaise, or a little more if needed
2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs, or more as needed
Olive oil spray
Directions
Preheat the oven or air fryer to 425°F.
Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and your choice of herbs.
For the oven: Place the chicken breasts in a greased baking pan.
For the air fryer: Lightly coat the basket with olive oil spray, then place the chicken breasts in the basket.In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise until well combined.
Spread the Parmesan-mayo mixture evenly over the tops of the chicken breasts.
Sprinkle the panko breadcrumbs evenly over the top.
Bake or air fry for approximately 15–20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken, until the thickest part reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
Simple, fast, and apparently memorable—even if Mark doesn’t remember eating it! ๐
No comments:
Post a Comment