Mature Women of YouTube List (over 45 years old)


I am so excited that all of you, with and without a channel, have contributed to add to the list of 55 channels (and growing!) of the "Mature Women of You Tube"

Please share the link  http://maturewomenofyoutube.blogspot.com to spread the word and help support this fabulous community of women.  Also, go check out these channels as I am sure you will find at least one or two wonderful channels to add to your list. 


Thanks again to all of you in making this such a fabulous community of sharing.  I love you all!

P.S. - I have advertised this site on Google and will be sharing it next month on my channel so, check back to the site often as I expect the list to continue to grow! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello I would like to have my channel included in your list. I explore a greener lifestyle for older adults (I'm 60 years old). Here it is:

    Free Range Diva: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLrQ4vhCQeB0pHK_sEDHA8A
    Thanks, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete