Elle's Lighting Fast Spinach Waldorf Salad

SOOO good and easy (my two criteria!). Add/subtract quantities and ingredients as you fancy.





Spinach
Ken's Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing or Brianna's Poppyseed Dressing
Egg, hard boiled & chopped
*Chicken, shredded (I usually only use 1/2 chicken breast)
Avocado, diced (I usually only use 1/2)
Dates, chopped in half
Candied walnuts
Grapes, sliced in half
Grated cheese


Mix the spinach and dressing to taste. Add rest of ingredients and toss. Add more dressing if desired. Enjoy!


*Chicken - I sometimes use rotisserie chicken or, I put 5 or 6 chicken breasts into the crock pot with Montreal Chicken Seasoning for 3 to 4 hours on high and then freeze them in individual baggies for use in recipes or just snacking.

I love this avocado slicer: https://tinyurl.com/ElleAvocadoSlicer 

No comments:

Post a Comment