Elle's Easy Egg Drop Soup

This is going to be in a bonus video I am putting out next Thursday so I wanted to make sure to share the recipe beforehand. I frequently double this recipe. It is so fast and delicious!


The eggs and green onion are added at the end. This is super flavorful. Note: I didn't have Sherry so used Marsala instead - either works.


I just love how the flavors come together. I always serve this when I make wontons.

E


Elle's Easy Egg Drop Soup
Servings: 2
Ingredients
  • 2 1/2 C Chicken Broth
  • 1 Tbsp Cornstarch + 2 Tbsp water
  • ginger
  • dash pepper
  • 1 tsp sherry
  • 1 tsp sesame oil
  • egg beaten
  • green onion, chopped
Steps
  1. Bring broth to a boil.
  2. Mix cornstarch & water and add to broth
  3. Add rest of ingredients to oil
  4. Add egg stirring only in one direction
  5. Dish up and serve with green onion on top

 

No comments:

Post a Comment