Scripture #1 - Memorizing Scripture

This is my scripture that I have picked for the first week of our four weeks of memorizing scripture. You need to pick a verse that resonates for you - it could be the same as mine but please share what your verse is for this week. 

The reason I picked this verse is it captures so much - Paul was in a Roman prison facing a possible death sentence when he wrote this. Wow. That puts my 'troubles' into perspective but also makes me realize your faith helps you pick your attitude - he has written so many encouraging scriptures from his time in prison. It also captures so much:

1. Don't worry

2. Pray about everything

3. Ask for what you need

4. Be grateful for all things

I want this verse imprinted in my heart. What is your verse for week one?



No comments:

Post a Comment