August Ipsy Bag


This month’s Ipsy Bag came in this adorable plastic durable 'pencil bag', perfect for travel





I got a Pervursion Mascara by Urban Decay  I haven't tried it yet (it has to go into the B.u.S.) but, I am excited to try it.

Klorane Drt Shampoo this smells really nice.  I love that it is travel size and I am going to save this for taking with us to Maui next month.



Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner This could be a very nice product but, I don't need any more balms so will give this away.



J. Cat Beauty Flying Solo Eyeshadow I tried this out and it seems like a very nice eyeshadow.  I am surprised it is <$3!  They also provided a 25% off code for any item JCAT25 



Dr Brandt Pore No More- I have heard very good things about this product so am excited to try it.




Again, I am very happy with what I got and thought it was more than worth the $10.  It is always fun to try new products and this definitely gets me doing that :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment